• Казино
  • Спорт
  • Бонусы
  • VIP-клуб
  • Рефералка
  • Форум
  • Блог
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Форум
  3. Отзывы
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Комментарии · 148 Просмотры
22 сент. 2026 г., 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Ответы
Сортировка Новые
23 сент. 2026 г., 16:19

+++

23 сент. 2026 г., 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 сент. 2026 г., 18:32

That would be cool.

22 сент. 2026 г., 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 сент. 2026 г., 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 сент. 2026 г., 11:34
В ответ trinya
22 сент. 2026 г., 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 сент. 2026 г., 11:33
В ответ crazycoin
22 сент. 2026 г., 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 сент. 2026 г., 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Игры казино
    • Ставки на спорт
    • Провайдеры
    • Рефералка
    • Блог
    • VIP Клуб
    • Рефералка
    • Бонусы
    • Материалы
    • Условия использования
    • Политика конфиденциальности
    • Ответственная игра
    • Раскрытие уязвимостей
    • Проверенно честно
    • Форум
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Твиттер
    • Твич
    • Kick
    • Свяжитесь с нами

I - Gaming

  • Игры казино
  • Ставки на спорт
  • Провайдеры
  • Рефералка
  • Блог

Промо

  • VIP Клуб
  • Рефералка
  • Бонусы
  • Материалы

Правовая информация

  • Условия использования
  • Политика конфиденциальности
  • Ответственная игра
  • Раскрытие уязвимостей
  • Проверенно честно

Комьюнити

  • Форум
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Твиттер
  • Твич
  • Kick
  • Свяжитесь с нами
Криптоказино Криптокости Игра Кено Краш-игра Ставки на спорт в крипте Игра Sugar Rush
Криптоказино Криптокости Игра Кено Краш-игра Ставки на спорт в крипте Игра Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Возрастное ограничение18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.