• 카지노
  • 스포츠
  • 보너스
  • VIP 클럽
  • 추천
  • 포럼
  • 블로그
  1. Jacks Club
  2. 포럼
  3. 피드백
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 댓글 · 141 조회수
2026년 9월 22일 오전 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 답글
정렬 기준 최신순
2026년 9월 23일 오후 04:19

+++

2026년 9월 23일 오전 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

2026년 9월 22일 오후 06:32

That would be cool.

2026년 9월 22일 오후 02:51

Votefor this! 

2026년 9월 22일 오후 01:51

 Very good suggestion! 

2026년 9월 22일 오전 11:34
답장 대상 trinya
2026년 9월 22일 오전 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

2026년 9월 22일 오전 11:33
답장 대상 crazycoin
2026년 9월 22일 오전 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

2026년 9월 22일 오전 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • 카지노 게임
    • 스포츠 베팅
    • 제공업체
    • 추천
    • 블로그
    • VIP 클럽
    • 추천
    • 보너스
    • 자료
    • 이용약관
    • 개인정보 처리방침
    • 책임감 있는 게임
    • 취약점 공개
    • 검증 가능한 공정성
    • 포럼
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • 트위터
    • 트위치
    • 킥
    • 문의하기

I - Gaming

  • 카지노 게임
  • 스포츠 베팅
  • 제공업체
  • 추천
  • 블로그

프로모션

  • VIP 클럽
  • 추천
  • 보너스
  • 자료

법률

  • 이용약관
  • 개인정보 처리방침
  • 책임감 있는 게임
  • 취약점 공개
  • 검증 가능한 공정성

커뮤니티

  • 포럼
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • 트위터
  • 트위치
  • 킥
  • 문의하기
크립토 카지노 크립토 주사위 키노 게임 크래시 게임 암호화폐 스포츠 베팅 Sugar Rush 게임
크립토 카지노 크립토 주사위 키노 게임 크래시 게임 암호화폐 스포츠 베팅 Sugar Rush 게임
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
연령 요건18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.