• Casino
  • Sports
  • Bonuses
  • VIP Club
  • Referral
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Feedback
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Comments · 138 Views
Sep 22, 2026, 08:16 AM

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Replies
Sorted by Newest
Sep 23, 2026, 04:19 PM

+++

Sep 23, 2026, 04:18 AM

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

Sep 22, 2026, 06:32 PM

That would be cool.

Sep 22, 2026, 02:51 PM

Votefor this! 

Sep 22, 2026, 01:51 PM

 Very good suggestion! 

Sep 22, 2026, 11:34 AM
Replying to trinya
Sep 22, 2026, 08:46 AM

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

Sep 22, 2026, 11:33 AM
Replying to crazycoin
Sep 22, 2026, 08:16 AM

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

Sep 22, 2026, 08:46 AM

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Casino Games
    • Sportsbook
    • Providers
    • Referral
    • Blog
    • Vip Club
    • Referral
    • Bonuses
    • Materials
    • Terms of Service
    • Privacy Policy
    • Responsible Gaming
    • Vulnerability Disclosure
    • Provably Fair
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • Youtube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Contact us

I - Gaming

  • Casino Games
  • Sportsbook
  • Providers
  • Referral
  • Blog

Promotions

  • Vip Club
  • Referral
  • Bonuses
  • Materials

Legal

  • Terms of Service
  • Privacy Policy
  • Responsible Gaming
  • Vulnerability Disclosure
  • Provably Fair

Community

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Contact us
Crypto Casino Crypto Dice Keno Game Crash Game Crypto Sports Betting Sugar Rush Game
Crypto Casino Crypto Dice Keno Game Crash Game Crypto Sports Betting Sugar Rush Game
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Age Requirement18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.