• カジノ
  • スポーツ
  • ボーナス
  • VIPクラブ
  • 紹介
  • フォーラム
  • ブログ
  1. Jacks Club
  2. フォーラム
  3. フィードバック
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 コメント · 145 閲覧数
2026年9月22日 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 返信
並び順 新しい順
2026年9月23日 16:19

+++

2026年9月23日 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

2026年9月22日 18:32

That would be cool.

2026年9月22日 14:51

Votefor this! 

2026年9月22日 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

2026年9月22日 11:34
返信先 trinya
2026年9月22日 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

2026年9月22日 11:33
返信先 crazycoin
2026年9月22日 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

2026年9月22日 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • カジノゲーム
    • スポーツベット
    • プロバイダー
    • 紹介
    • ブログ
    • VIPクラブ
    • 紹介
    • ボーナス
    • 素材
    • 利用規約
    • プライバシーポリシー
    • 責任あるゲーミング
    • 脆弱性の開示
    • 公平性を証明可能
    • フォーラム
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • お問い合わせ

I - Gaming

  • カジノゲーム
  • スポーツベット
  • プロバイダー
  • 紹介
  • ブログ

プロモーション

  • VIPクラブ
  • 紹介
  • ボーナス
  • 素材

法務

  • 利用規約
  • プライバシーポリシー
  • 責任あるゲーミング
  • 脆弱性の開示
  • 公平性を証明可能

コミュニティ

  • フォーラム
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • お問い合わせ
仮想通貨カジノ 仮想通貨ダイス キノゲーム クラッシュゲーム 暗号資産スポーツベッティング Sugar Rushゲーム
仮想通貨カジノ 仮想通貨ダイス キノゲーム クラッシュゲーム 暗号資産スポーツベッティング Sugar Rushゲーム
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
年齢条件18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.