• Casino
  • Spor
  • Bonuslar
  • VIP Kulübü
  • Referans
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Geri bildirim
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Yorumlar · 142 Görüntülenme
22 Eyl 2026 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Yanıtlar
Sıralama En yeni
23 Eyl 2026 16:19

+++

23 Eyl 2026 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 Eyl 2026 18:32

That would be cool.

22 Eyl 2026 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 Eyl 2026 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 Eyl 2026 11:34
Yanıt veriliyor trinya
22 Eyl 2026 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 Eyl 2026 11:33
Yanıt veriliyor crazycoin
22 Eyl 2026 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 Eyl 2026 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Casino Oyunları
    • Spor Bahisleri
    • Sağlayıcılar
    • Referans
    • Blog
    • VIP Kulübü
    • Referans
    • Bonuslar
    • Materyaller
    • Kullanım Şartları
    • Gizlilik Politikası
    • Sorumlu Oyun
    • Güvenlik Açığı Bildirimi
    • Kanıtlanabilir Adil
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Bize ulaş

I - Gaming

  • Casino Oyunları
  • Spor Bahisleri
  • Sağlayıcılar
  • Referans
  • Blog

Promosyonlar

  • VIP Kulübü
  • Referans
  • Bonuslar
  • Materyaller

Yasal

  • Kullanım Şartları
  • Gizlilik Politikası
  • Sorumlu Oyun
  • Güvenlik Açığı Bildirimi
  • Kanıtlanabilir Adil

Topluluk

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Bize ulaş
Kripto Casino Kripto Zar Keno Oyunu Crash Oyunu Kripto Spor Bahisleri Sugar Rush Oyunu
Kripto Casino Kripto Zar Keno Oyunu Crash Oyunu Kripto Spor Bahisleri Sugar Rush Oyunu
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Yaş Sınırı18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.