• Casino
  • Sports
  • Mga Bonus
  • VIP Club
  • Referral
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Feedback
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Mga komento · 149 Mga view
Set 22, 2026, 08:16 AM

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Mga tugon
Nakaayos ayon sa Pinakabago
Set 23, 2026, 04:19 PM

+++

Set 23, 2026, 04:18 AM

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

Set 22, 2026, 06:32 PM

That would be cool.

Set 22, 2026, 02:51 PM

Votefor this! 

Set 22, 2026, 01:51 PM

 Very good suggestion! 

Set 22, 2026, 11:34 AM
Tumutugon kay trinya
Set 22, 2026, 08:46 AM

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

Set 22, 2026, 11:33 AM
Tumutugon kay crazycoin
Set 22, 2026, 08:16 AM

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

Set 22, 2026, 08:46 AM

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Mga Larong Casino
    • Pustahan sa Sports
    • Mga Provider
    • Referral
    • Blog
    • VIP Club
    • Referral
    • Mga Bonus
    • Mga Materyal
    • Mga Tuntunin ng Serbisyo
    • Patakaran sa Privacy
    • Responsableng Pagsusugal
    • Pagbubunyag ng Kahinaan
    • Napatunayang Fair
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Contact us

I - Gaming

  • Mga Larong Casino
  • Pustahan sa Sports
  • Mga Provider
  • Referral
  • Blog

Mga Promo

  • VIP Club
  • Referral
  • Mga Bonus
  • Mga Materyal

Legal

  • Mga Tuntunin ng Serbisyo
  • Patakaran sa Privacy
  • Responsableng Pagsusugal
  • Pagbubunyag ng Kahinaan
  • Napatunayang Fair

Komunidad

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Contact us
Kripto Casino Kripto Dice Larong Keno Larong Crash Crypto Sports Betting Larong Sugar Rush
Kripto Casino Kripto Dice Larong Keno Larong Crash Crypto Sports Betting Larong Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Kinakailangang Edad18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.