• Casino
  • Sport
  • Bonus
  • Club VIP
  • Invita amici
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Feedback
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Commenti · 139 Visualizzazioni
22 set 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Risposte
Ordinato per Più recenti
23 set 2026, 16:19

+++

23 set 2026, 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 set 2026, 18:32

That would be cool.

22 set 2026, 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 set 2026, 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 set 2026, 11:34
In risposta a trinya
22 set 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 set 2026, 11:33
In risposta a crazycoin
22 set 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 set 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Giochi da casinò
    • Scommesse sportive
    • Provider
    • Invita amici
    • Blog
    • Club VIP
    • Invita amici
    • Bonus
    • Materiali
    • Termini di servizio
    • Informativa sulla privacy
    • Gioco Responsabile
    • Divulgazione delle Vulnerabilità
    • Dimostrabilmente equo
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Contattaci

I - Gaming

  • Giochi da casinò
  • Scommesse sportive
  • Provider
  • Invita amici
  • Blog

Promo

  • Club VIP
  • Invita amici
  • Bonus
  • Materiali

Note legali

  • Termini di servizio
  • Informativa sulla privacy
  • Gioco Responsabile
  • Divulgazione delle Vulnerabilità
  • Dimostrabilmente equo

Community

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Contattaci
Casinò crypto Dadi crypto Gioco Keno Gioco Crash Scommesse sportive crypto Gioco Sugar Rush
Casinò crypto Dadi crypto Gioco Keno Gioco Crash Scommesse sportive crypto Gioco Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Età minima18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.