• Kasino
  • Sports
  • Bonus
  • Klub VIP
  • Referral
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Umpan Balik
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Komentar · 144 Tayangan
22 Sep 2026, 08.16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Balasan
Diurutkan berdasarkan Terbaru
23 Sep 2026, 16.19

+++

23 Sep 2026, 04.18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 Sep 2026, 18.32

That would be cool.

22 Sep 2026, 14.51

Votefor this! 

22 Sep 2026, 13.51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 Sep 2026, 11.34
Membalas trinya
22 Sep 2026, 08.46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 Sep 2026, 11.33
Membalas crazycoin
22 Sep 2026, 08.16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 Sep 2026, 08.46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Game Kasino
    • Taruhan Olahraga
    • Provider
    • Referral
    • Blog
    • Klub VIP
    • Referral
    • Bonus
    • Materi
    • Syarat Layanan
    • Kebijakan Privasi
    • Perjudian yang Bertanggung Jawab
    • Pengungkapan Kerentanan
    • Terbukti Adil
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Hubungi kami

I - Gaming

  • Game Kasino
  • Taruhan Olahraga
  • Provider
  • Referral
  • Blog

Promo

  • Klub VIP
  • Referral
  • Bonus
  • Materi

Legal

  • Syarat Layanan
  • Kebijakan Privasi
  • Perjudian yang Bertanggung Jawab
  • Pengungkapan Kerentanan
  • Terbukti Adil

Komunitas

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Hubungi kami
Kasino Kripto Dadu Kripto Game Keno Game Crash Taruhan Olahraga Kripto Game Sugar Rush
Kasino Kripto Dadu Kripto Game Keno Game Crash Taruhan Olahraga Kripto Game Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Batas Usia18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.