• Casino
  • Sports
  • Bonus
  • Club VIP
  • Parrainage
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Avis
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Commentaires · 147 Vues
22 sept. 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Réponses
Trié par Plus récents
23 sept. 2026, 16:19

+++

23 sept. 2026, 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 sept. 2026, 18:32

That would be cool.

22 sept. 2026, 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 sept. 2026, 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 sept. 2026, 11:34
En réponse à trinya
22 sept. 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 sept. 2026, 11:33
En réponse à crazycoin
22 sept. 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 sept. 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Jeux de casino
    • Paris sportifs
    • Éditeurs
    • Parrainage
    • Blog
    • Club VIP
    • Parrainage
    • Bonus
    • Ressources
    • Conditions d’utilisation
    • Politique de confidentialité
    • Jeu responsable
    • Divulgation de vulnérabilités
    • Équitablement vérifiable
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Contacte-nous

I - Gaming

  • Jeux de casino
  • Paris sportifs
  • Éditeurs
  • Parrainage
  • Blog

Promos

  • Club VIP
  • Parrainage
  • Bonus
  • Ressources

Mentions légales

  • Conditions d’utilisation
  • Politique de confidentialité
  • Jeu responsable
  • Divulgation de vulnérabilités
  • Équitablement vérifiable

Communauté

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Contacte-nous
Casino crypto Dés crypto Jeu de Keno Jeu Crash Paris sportifs en crypto Jeu Sugar Rush
Casino crypto Dés crypto Jeu de Keno Jeu Crash Paris sportifs en crypto Jeu Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Âge minimum18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.