• 赌场
  • 体育
  • 优惠
  • VIP俱乐部
  • 邀请返佣
  • 论坛
  • 博客
  1. Jacks Club
  2. 论坛
  3. 反馈
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 评论 · 150 浏览量
2026年9月22日 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 回复
排序方式 最新
2026年9月23日 16:19

+++

2026年9月23日 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

2026年9月22日 18:32

That would be cool.

2026年9月22日 14:51

Votefor this! 

2026年9月22日 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

2026年9月22日 11:34
正在回复 trinya
2026年9月22日 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

2026年9月22日 11:33
正在回复 crazycoin
2026年9月22日 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

2026年9月22日 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • 赌场游戏
    • 体育博彩
    • 供应商
    • 邀请返佣
    • 博客
    • VIP俱乐部
    • 邀请返佣
    • 优惠
    • 素材
    • 服务条款
    • 隐私政策
    • 负责任游戏
    • 漏洞披露
    • 可验证公平
    • 论坛
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • 联系我们

I - Gaming

  • 赌场游戏
  • 体育博彩
  • 供应商
  • 邀请返佣
  • 博客

优惠活动

  • VIP俱乐部
  • 邀请返佣
  • 优惠
  • 素材

法律条款

  • 服务条款
  • 隐私政策
  • 负责任游戏
  • 漏洞披露
  • 可验证公平

社区

  • 论坛
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • 联系我们
加密赌场 加密骰子 基诺游戏 崩盘游戏 加密货币体育博彩 Sugar Rush 游戏
加密赌场 加密骰子 基诺游戏 崩盘游戏 加密货币体育博彩 Sugar Rush 游戏
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
年龄要求18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.