Example: gamble at the same time in plinko with tether and in blaze with doges
- Jacks Club
- Forum
- Feedback
- Suggestion: multiplay multicoins
Suggestion: multiplay multicoins
U mean drag n play like on the same screen?
I will share this with our team but who knows core team is already monitoring 👀
Hello, after a minutes, the first tab stop betting, have checked now.
So it´s not possible. The second tab continue betting. Only in one game betting.
Real example: first tab, plink…
Yeah, after thinking about it. You will get race conditions with the provably fair nonce. Only 1 game can consume the current nonce at a time.
That fact might make a feature like this impossible.
I guess this is already possible if you use 2 tabs.
Hello, after a minutes, the first tab stop betting, have checked now.
So it´s not possible. The second tab continue betting. Only in one game betting.
Real example: first tab, plinko with polygon, second tab, sugar rush with doges. Can´t bet at the same time in two games for long time, only one or two minutes.
I guess this is already possible if you use 2 tabs.