• Casino
  • Sport
  • Boni
  • VIP-Club
  • Freunde werben
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Feedback
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Kommentare · 140 Aufrufe
22. Sept. 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Antworten
Sortiert nach Neueste
23. Sept. 2026, 16:19

+++

23. Sept. 2026, 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22. Sept. 2026, 18:32

That would be cool.

22. Sept. 2026, 14:51

Votefor this! 

22. Sept. 2026, 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22. Sept. 2026, 11:34
Antwort an trinya
22. Sept. 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22. Sept. 2026, 11:33
Antwort an crazycoin
22. Sept. 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22. Sept. 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Casino-Spiele
    • Sportwetten
    • Anbieter
    • Freunde werben
    • Blog
    • VIP-Club
    • Freunde werben
    • Boni
    • Materialien
    • Nutzungsbedingungen
    • Datenschutzrichtlinie
    • Verantwortungsvolles Spielen
    • Offenlegung von Schwachstellen
    • Nachweislich fair
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Kontaktiere uns

I - Gaming

  • Casino-Spiele
  • Sportwetten
  • Anbieter
  • Freunde werben
  • Blog

Aktionen

  • VIP-Club
  • Freunde werben
  • Boni
  • Materialien

Rechtliches

  • Nutzungsbedingungen
  • Datenschutzrichtlinie
  • Verantwortungsvolles Spielen
  • Offenlegung von Schwachstellen
  • Nachweislich fair

Community

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Kontaktiere uns
Krypto-Casino Krypto-Würfel Keno-Spiel Crash-Spiel Krypto-Sportwetten Sugar Rush-Spiel
Krypto-Casino Krypto-Würfel Keno-Spiel Crash-Spiel Krypto-Sportwetten Sugar Rush-Spiel
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Mindestalter18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.