• Casino
  • Thể thao
  • Ưu đãi
  • CLB VIP
  • Giới thiệu
  • Diễn đàn
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Diễn đàn
  3. Phản hồi
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Bình luận · 134 Lượt xem
08:16 22 thg 9, 2026

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Lượt trả lời
Sắp xếp theo Mới nhất
16:19 23 thg 9, 2026

+++

04:18 23 thg 9, 2026

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

18:32 22 thg 9, 2026

That would be cool.

14:51 22 thg 9, 2026

Votefor this! 

13:51 22 thg 9, 2026

 Very good suggestion! 

11:34 22 thg 9, 2026
Đang trả lời trinya
08:46 22 thg 9, 2026

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

11:33 22 thg 9, 2026
Đang trả lời crazycoin
08:16 22 thg 9, 2026

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

08:46 22 thg 9, 2026

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Trò chơi casino
    • Cá cược thể thao
    • Nhà cung cấp
    • Giới thiệu
    • Blog
    • Câu lạc bộ VIP
    • Giới thiệu
    • Ưu đãi
    • Tài liệu
    • Điều khoản dịch vụ
    • Chính sách quyền riêng tư
    • Chơi có trách nhiệm
    • Công bố lỗ hổng
    • Công bằng có thể kiểm chứng
    • Diễn đàn
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Liên hệ với chúng tôi

Trò chơi trực tuyến

  • Trò chơi casino
  • Cá cược thể thao
  • Nhà cung cấp
  • Giới thiệu
  • Blog

Ưu đãi

  • Câu lạc bộ VIP
  • Giới thiệu
  • Ưu đãi
  • Tài liệu

Pháp lý

  • Điều khoản dịch vụ
  • Chính sách quyền riêng tư
  • Chơi có trách nhiệm
  • Công bố lỗ hổng
  • Công bằng có thể kiểm chứng

Cộng đồng

  • Diễn đàn
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Liên hệ với chúng tôi
Casino crypto Xúc xắc crypto Trò chơi Keno Game Crash Cá cược thể thao bằng crypto Game Sugar Rush
Casino crypto Xúc xắc crypto Trò chơi Keno Game Crash Cá cược thể thao bằng crypto Game Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Độ tuổi yêu cầu18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.