• คาสิโน
  • กีฬา
  • โบนัส
  • คลับ VIP
  • แนะนำเพื่อน
  • ฟอรัม
  • บล็อก
  1. Jacks Club
  2. ฟอรัม
  3. ข้อเสนอแนะ
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 ความคิดเห็น · 132 ยอดเข้าชม
22 ก.ย. 2569 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 การตอบกลับ
เรียงตาม ใหม่ล่าสุด
23 ก.ย. 2569 16:19

+++

23 ก.ย. 2569 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 ก.ย. 2569 18:32

That would be cool.

22 ก.ย. 2569 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 ก.ย. 2569 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 ก.ย. 2569 11:34
กำลังตอบกลับ trinya
22 ก.ย. 2569 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 ก.ย. 2569 11:33
กำลังตอบกลับ crazycoin
22 ก.ย. 2569 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 ก.ย. 2569 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • เกมคาสิโน
    • พนันกีฬา
    • ผู้ให้บริการ
    • แนะนำเพื่อน
    • บล็อก
    • VIP คลับ
    • แนะนำเพื่อน
    • โบนัส
    • เนื้อหา
    • ข้อกำหนดการใช้บริการ
    • นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว
    • เล่นพนันอย่างรับผิดชอบ
    • การเปิดเผยช่องโหว่
    • พิสูจน์ได้ว่ายุติธรรม
    • ฟอรัม
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • ติดต่อเรา

เกมออนไลน์

  • เกมคาสิโน
  • พนันกีฬา
  • ผู้ให้บริการ
  • แนะนำเพื่อน
  • บล็อก

โปรโมชั่น

  • VIP คลับ
  • แนะนำเพื่อน
  • โบนัส
  • เนื้อหา

ข้อมูลทางกฎหมาย

  • ข้อกำหนดการใช้บริการ
  • นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว
  • เล่นพนันอย่างรับผิดชอบ
  • การเปิดเผยช่องโหว่
  • พิสูจน์ได้ว่ายุติธรรม

ชุมชน

  • ฟอรัม
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • ติดต่อเรา
คาสิโนคริปโต ลูกเต๋าคริปโต เกมคีโน เกมแครช เดิมพันกีฬาด้วยคริปโต เกม Sugar Rush
คาสิโนคริปโต ลูกเต๋าคริปโต เกมคีโน เกมแครช เดิมพันกีฬาด้วยคริปโต เกม Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
ข้อกำหนดอายุ18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.