• Cassino
  • Esportes
  • Bônus
  • Clube VIP
  • Indicação
  • Fórum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Fórum
  3. Comentários
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Comentários · 143 Visualizações
22 de set. de 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Respostas
Ordenado por Mais recentes
23 de set. de 2026, 16:19

+++

23 de set. de 2026, 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 de set. de 2026, 18:32

That would be cool.

22 de set. de 2026, 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 de set. de 2026, 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 de set. de 2026, 11:34
Respondendo a trinya
22 de set. de 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 de set. de 2026, 11:33
Respondendo a crazycoin
22 de set. de 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 de set. de 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Jogos de cassino
    • Apostas esportivas
    • Provedores
    • Indicação
    • Blog
    • Clube VIP
    • Indicação
    • Bônus
    • Materiais
    • Termos de Serviço
    • Política de Privacidade
    • Jogo Responsável
    • Divulgação de Vulnerabilidades
    • Comprovadamente justo
    • Fórum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Fale com a gente

I - Gaming

  • Jogos de cassino
  • Apostas esportivas
  • Provedores
  • Indicação
  • Blog

Promoções

  • Clube VIP
  • Indicação
  • Bônus
  • Materiais

Legal

  • Termos de Serviço
  • Política de Privacidade
  • Jogo Responsável
  • Divulgação de Vulnerabilidades
  • Comprovadamente justo

Comunidade

  • Fórum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Fale com a gente
Cassino cripto Dados cripto Jogo de Keno Jogo Crash Apostas esportivas com cripto Jogo Sugar Rush
Cassino cripto Dados cripto Jogo de Keno Jogo Crash Apostas esportivas com cripto Jogo Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Idade mínima18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.