• Kasyno
  • Sport
  • Bonusy
  • Klub VIP
  • Polecenia
  • Forum
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Forum
  3. Opinie
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Komentarze · 136 Wyświetlenia
22 wrz 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Odpowiedzi
Sortuj według Najnowsze
23 wrz 2026, 16:19

+++

23 wrz 2026, 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 wrz 2026, 18:32

That would be cool.

22 wrz 2026, 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 wrz 2026, 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 wrz 2026, 11:34
Odpowiedź dla trinya
22 wrz 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 wrz 2026, 11:33
Odpowiedź dla crazycoin
22 wrz 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 wrz 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Gry kasynowe
    • Zakłady sportowe
    • Dostawcy
    • Polecenia
    • Blog
    • Klub VIP
    • Polecenia
    • Bonusy
    • Materiały
    • Regulamin
    • Polityka prywatności
    • Odpowiedzialna gra
    • Zgłaszanie podatności
    • Udowodniona uczciwość
    • Forum
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Skontaktuj się z nami

iGaming

  • Gry kasynowe
  • Zakłady sportowe
  • Dostawcy
  • Polecenia
  • Blog

Promocje

  • Klub VIP
  • Polecenia
  • Bonusy
  • Materiały

Informacje prawne

  • Regulamin
  • Polityka prywatności
  • Odpowiedzialna gra
  • Zgłaszanie podatności
  • Udowodniona uczciwość

Społeczność

  • Forum
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Skontaktuj się z nami
Kasyno krypto Kości krypto Gra keno Gra Crash Zakłady sportowe za krypto Gra Sugar Rush
Kasyno krypto Kości krypto Gra keno Gra Crash Zakłady sportowe za krypto Gra Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Wymagany wiek18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.