• Kasino
  • Urheilu
  • Bonukset
  • VIP-klubi
  • Suosittelu
  • Foorumi
  • Blogi
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Foorumi
  3. Palaute
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Kommentit · 133 Katselukerrat
22.9.2026 klo 08.16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Vastaukset
Järjestys: Uusimmat
23.9.2026 klo 16.19

+++

23.9.2026 klo 04.18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22.9.2026 klo 18.32

That would be cool.

22.9.2026 klo 14.51

Votefor this! 

22.9.2026 klo 13.51

 Very good suggestion! 

22.9.2026 klo 11.34
Vastataan käyttäjälle trinya
22.9.2026 klo 08.46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22.9.2026 klo 11.33
Vastataan käyttäjälle crazycoin
22.9.2026 klo 08.16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22.9.2026 klo 08.46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Kasinopelit
    • Vedonlyönti
    • Pelintarjoajat
    • Suosittelu
    • Blogi
    • VIP-klubi
    • Suosittelu
    • Bonukset
    • Materiaalit
    • Käyttöehdot
    • Tietosuojakäytäntö
    • Vastuullinen pelaaminen
    • Ilmoita haavoittuvuudesta
    • Todistettavasti reilu
    • Foorumi
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Ota yhteyttä

iGaming

  • Kasinopelit
  • Vedonlyönti
  • Pelintarjoajat
  • Suosittelu
  • Blogi

Kampanjat

  • VIP-klubi
  • Suosittelu
  • Bonukset
  • Materiaalit

Lakiasiat

  • Käyttöehdot
  • Tietosuojakäytäntö
  • Vastuullinen pelaaminen
  • Ilmoita haavoittuvuudesta
  • Todistettavasti reilu

Yhteisö

  • Foorumi
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Ota yhteyttä
Kryptokasino Krypt noppapeli Keno-peli Crash-peli Urheiluvedonlyönti kryptolla Sugar Rush -peli
Kryptokasino Krypt noppapeli Keno-peli Crash-peli Urheiluvedonlyönti kryptolla Sugar Rush -peli
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Ikäraja18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.