• Casino
  • Deportes
  • Bonos
  • Club VIP
  • Referidos
  • Foro
  • Blog
  1. Jacks Club
  2. Foro
  3. Comentarios
  4. Jackscoins

Jackscoins

8 Comentarios · 146 Visualizaciones
22 sept 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing. I suggest that you bring back the opportunity to play with this coin, and as for the jk coin tournament, can you make it two or three times a week so that it is fair for all of us? 

8 Respuestas
Ordenado por Más recientes
23 sept 2026, 16:19

+++

23 sept 2026, 04:18

When I saw the feedback area of this forum, I knew this would be at the top of the list. A lot of people enjoyed the jcc coin tourneys and got they brutally competitive. I always thought it was a neat thing to do after busting out. 

22 sept 2026, 18:32

That would be cool.

22 sept 2026, 14:51

Votefor this! 

22 sept 2026, 13:51

 Very good suggestion! 

22 sept 2026, 11:34
Respondiendo a trinya
22 sept 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

Thanku for the feedback. Definitely gonna discuss this with team. :))

22 sept 2026, 11:33
Respondiendo a crazycoin
22 sept 2026, 08:16

Hello, I think a lot of people miss it. Hello, I think that many people are missing jackscoins with which users could try the games, and the jackscoin tournament is also missing.…

Hi :)

Thank you so much for your warm feedback, I feel too. And definitely I'll share this to relevant core team. 

22 sept 2026, 08:46

Yes. This was good times when we can play on JCC and win some prizes. Maybe Jacksclub can return it back? It cost only 20$ per 24 hours, but its give chanse for many players.

    • Juegos de casino
    • Apuestas deportivas
    • Proveedores
    • Referidos
    • Blog
    • Club VIP
    • Referidos
    • Bonos
    • Materiales
    • Términos del servicio
    • Política de privacidad
    • Juego Responsable
    • Divulgación de Vulnerabilidades
    • Provablemente justo
    • Foro
    • Bitcointalk
    • Telegram
    • Discord
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Twitch
    • Kick
    • Contáctanos

I - Gaming

  • Juegos de casino
  • Apuestas deportivas
  • Proveedores
  • Referidos
  • Blog

Promos

  • Club VIP
  • Referidos
  • Bonos
  • Materiales

Legal

  • Términos del servicio
  • Política de privacidad
  • Juego Responsable
  • Divulgación de Vulnerabilidades
  • Provablemente justo

Comunidad

  • Foro
  • Bitcointalk
  • Telegram
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Twitch
  • Kick
  • Contáctanos
Casino cripto Dados cripto Juego de Keno Juego Crash Apuestas deportivas con cripto Juego Sugar Rush
Casino cripto Dados cripto Juego de Keno Juego Crash Apuestas deportivas con cripto Juego Sugar Rush
License ALSI-202507028-FI2
RNG Certificate RNG Certificate Logo
Edad mínima18+
Spades Limited - Version 1790692491675 - Incorporated in Costa Rica, Provincia 06 Puntarenas, Canton 11 Garabito, Jaco, Costado Este De La Municipalidad De Garabito, Bufete Sanchez Chavarria. Registration number: 3-102-920955. © 2026 jacksclub.io All Rights Reserved.